Monday, March 10, 2014

first post in 2014

WOW~~~
Just realised that i only have one post in last year...@@"
Sorry blog...
Seriously i have to take care on you but eventually i have ignored you for a long time
Forgive me please.....I am a bad and failed owner...>.<
Okay... From now on... i try to blog more... at least once in a week???
erm... i will try....

alright.. let's stop the nonsense... now is the time for me to report my current life...
for my career... yea, i just moved to another bigger firm...
i think it will seriously help in my career? (maybe)
but at least have a try... just move on... better to stay at my previous firm...
the boss only know to say about the nice things but the result is nothing..
at least i never seen anything in my one year time over there.
This week is the second week in the new firm
currently still not so busy
because my position have been demoted over there since there didn't recognise my previous firm
However, i still getting the better pay...
Besides that, my heart is slightly unhappy about there actually... because i have 2 and half years working experiences...
but at last i still have to restart my career...>,<!!!!!
Anyway, just carry on since i have already made this decision
since i am just a junior level... i think i have more time to study..(i think)

okay, next is talk about my study?
Oh ya, i have passed my two ACCA papers!!!! WOW!!! It is so excited!!
However, i should passed these two papers in the earlier time... but i didnt study seriously that time...
hence, i can't blame others except myself.... wasted so much time and money on that...
hope i can finish the remaining papers as soon as possible
I dont want to stuck on it for such a long time...
delay in my career also...>.<

now, proceed to basketball...
i think its my time to stop basketball....
when i was young.. i always wondered why the people are unable to continue their basketball life after working
and i keep thinking i will be different with them
i will continue basketball life even though i am working 
but the fact is one person really difficult to take care on so many aspects in their life...
For now, i have to take care on my career and my study..these two subjects already made myself have not enough time
AARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!
i think i cannot give so much excuses to myself
it is all about my heart... it is depends on whether i want to do that... if i want to do it seriously
i think i will able to find sometime for it!!!!
So, i set a target for myself...
at least play once in one week... but i think i need to get a basketball first
i am totally "noob" in playing basketball now... since i have long time never play it..
thats why i have to train up first....
by the way, you must do it and no anymore excuses CHIA KOK LEONG!!!

Lastly, we talk about my love story
it have been no different for the last time
yes, i am still single
sometimes, i am enjoying my single life
because i am so free on that
i can go anywhere and do whatever i want
However, most of the time, i am looking for someone to accompany in my life.
Seriously... i am tiring in searching someone and being alone...
i am really hoping there is someone always besides me no matter i am happy or sad
i just want that somebody to listen on me... or maybe she just give me companion silently..
really hope that i can be fixed... on the another words, it means maybe i hope to have my own family? (maybe)
this hope still far from me
i still have to find for my ms right first....
now, i am lazy and not easy to confess with someone
i might keep dating with girls and try whether is she the right one to me
but i never confess to someone since ermmmmm maybe two years or three years ago?
my heart is full of scars now.. i really scare of being hurt again.. this is the reason that i not dare to love someone deeply...
because i understand that painful....  i am really scare to have that feeling again....
whatever... just let it be..

That's all for my blog today~
Cheers~
JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU CHIA KOK LEONG!!!!

1 comment:

  1. your boss gonna become 人夫 after two years lu... hahaha

    ReplyDelete